- Log in to DekkoSecure and navigate to the 2FA section of your profile settings (1), then press ‘Regenerate Code” (2):
- Open the Microsoft Authenticator app on your new phone and add a new account. Ensure that ‘Other’ is selected as the account type:
- Place the QR code on the DekkoSecure interface within the viewer marked by the blue elements on the 2FA app; a code will be generated instantly. If you have more than one phone you can scan the QR code on that device at this time.
- Note the 6-digit code displayed in the Authenticator app and enter it in to the 2FA page on the DekkoSecure app, then press ‘Approve’.
This code will be refreshed every 30 seconds. If the code changes before you enter it in to DekkoSecure, do not worry – you can enter the new one.
Your new 2FA token is now active on your new device!
2FA instructions for Okta Verify
For users establishing 2FA using the Okta Verify app:
1. Open the application and press the [+] button:
2. Choose “Other” for the account type
3. Choose “Scan a QR Code”:
4. Use the viewer to scan the QR code:
Your DekkoSecure account and a corresponding 6-digit code will be added to you accounts list. Enter the code in to the DekkoSecure interface to finalise 2FA set up. You will then be directed to you account.