This article will show you how to download and watch a Dekko Meetings session recording that has been shared with you
To view a recording
- Log in to Dekko and navigate to the "recordings" section:
- Select the recording you want to view (1) and then press the download button (2):
- Most web browsers display complete downloads in the bottom left corner of their interface:
You can also check download completeness by opening the download progress manager:
- Recordings can be viewed in two ways - locally on your computer or using Dekko's in-app player.
To view on your computer, simply open the file from the downloads ribbon and open or locate in on your computer's storage and open it from there:
Alternatively you can use Dekko's in-app player by opening the Meetings interface (1), click recording player (2) and then choose the file from your computer (3) and finally, locate the file (4):
- Your recording file will then be displayed, either using your computer's video player or the web browser player.