This article is a quick reference for common questions and troubleshooting exercises
Do I use au.dekko.io or pro.dekko.io to access Dekko?
Always use the original URL that you used in your initial account registration exercise. If you have an account on DekkoGov and DekkoPro, please keep in mind that these are two separate accounts and make sure you manage your credentials carefully.
My password isn't working!
Don't panic! There are a few things you can check first:
- Make sure you are logging in to the service your Dekko account exists on - DekkoGov (au.dekko.io) or DekkoPro (pro.dekko.io)
- Make sure you have entered your email address correctly
If you are 100% sure you have forgotten your password, use the recover account button on the log in page. If you have a trusted user set they will be indicated to you. If not, your account will need to be recreated, which removes all data from your account.
I can't enter 2FA because I lost my phone / got a new phone / can't access my phone right now.
Please create a support request. If you use the corporate log in function please contact your employer's IT support department.
Dekko isn't loading / I can't access the log in page / something isn't working the way it usually does.
Check the following:
- Are other websites loading and performing as expected?
- Are you on a different network or device to your usual one?
- Are you using a corporate VPN?
- Are you using a supported web browser?
All of these things may affect Dekko, so please make sure any external influences are eliminated as possible explanations before going further.
If you are still having trouble please create a support request.